The antics of 2001's Big Brother contestants as they attempted to pogo, skip and space hop around their garden (so that they could eat the following week) made for one of the more amusing segments of the highly addictive human zoo show. Especially the bit where they kept falling off the pogo stick. That was funny.
If only they'd had an Airgo. Laid before a pogo-bereft world by Razor, one of the original makers of micro scooters, the Airgo is missing the main part of traditional pogo sticks Â– a spring. In place of a squeaky length of coiled metal is a pneumatic piston cylinder, which is filled with air via a built-in pump system. As well as making the Airgo adjustable to the various weights of any riders it may have, it also means that it folds up to a particularly portable 52cm x 10cm when all of the air is pumped out.
Hewn from hardwearing and shiny aluminium, the Airgo looks and plays tough. With practice, you can leap 5ft in the air, and with lots of practice you could fashion thighs like Roberto Carlos and calves like Arnie. A plaything that's secretly good for you Â– just don't tell anyone. And it's easy to get to grips with. Even the biggest numbnuts in the Firebox Testing Lab managed to bound around sooner rather than later.
Remember what happened to the aforementioned micro scooters? They became very cool very quickly, catching on quicker than a bush fire at the height of summer. Expect a similar thing to happen with the Airgo. Get on board now before everyone else.
Terms and Conditions of this Offer:
- Buy a Razor Airgo Pogo stick for Â£20 (inc VAT)(RRP Â£79.95)
- Standard postage and packing costs of Â£3.95 are also to be paid.
- Offer only available by clicking through the link on Egg Rewards website to this Firebox dedicated Egg landing page.
- Offer limited to first 25 applicants - only 25 Razor Airgo Pogo sticks available.
- Offer to run between 21st January 2002 and 1st March 2002.
- Allocation is limited to one Razor Airgo Pogo stick per household, subject to availability.
- Firebox standard terms and conditions of sale apply.
- Egg cannot be held responsible for difficulties encountered by customers in purchasing the Razor Airgo Pogo stick.
- Any queries regarding the Razor Airgo Pogo stick, postage or deliveries should be directed to Firebox.
- Product supplied by Firebox.com, Bon Marche Centre, 241-251 Ferndale Road, London SW9 8BJ
- The Razor Air Pogo stick will be dispatched within 28 days from the order being placed.
More detail and specification