We're looking for a creative and analytical Marketing Executive to join our small in-house marketing team, and the Firebox family!
You have 1-2+ years experience in digital marketing, either in an advertising agency or client-side. You are confident in reporting on and optimising marketing campaigns across multiple digital marketing channels (PPC, paid social, display, affiliates, email). You’re highly analytical, data-driven and you base campaign optimisations on the data research and insight you’ve uncovered.
Moreover, you can creatively think outside the box and bring in fresh ideas that support our marketing acquisition and retention strategies. Hard-work combined with a thirst for marketing trailblazing completes your profile.
- Monitor, report on, and optimise day to day paid search, paid social, organic social, affiliates and email advertising campaigns
- Assist the marketing acquisition and retention strategy
- Help manage the SEO relationship between agency/consultant, and responsible for SEO reporting & optimisations
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, activities, product launches and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and campaign performance based on the insights
- Assist with the brainstorm of conversion optimisation functionalities based on insight and UX best practices
- 1-2+ years of working experience in marketing, esp. digital – you love it!
- Demonstrable experience/understanding of managing SEO, affiliates, email, social media and/or paid search/display advertising
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Moz etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, measurement, conversion optimisation and UX
- Hunger to learn
Competitive for the right person. Dependent on experience. Full time, based in our Spitalfields offices.
Please send your C.V. and covering email to email@example.com
with the following:
- Why you’re right for this role and for Firebox.
- What your favourite Firebox products are and why.
We are Firebox.com
A London-based independent lifestyle and gifting retailer disrupting the marketplace with a highly curated mix of alternative homeware, lifestyle accessories, gadgets, food, drink and gifts.
We are passionate about cool products and are dedicated to inspiring our customers with youthful energy and our 'Not for Everyone' attitude.
We are on a mission to to shake things up and get people to embrace their more imaginative side. If you find our mission exciting and share the same outlook as us - then get in touch!
One of our core values is blurring the line between working hard and having fun. We are looking for passionate, smart people who share this same outlook to join our Firebox team.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for a fast-paced creative e-commerce company
- Office right on Spitalfields doorstep
- Relaxed working environment, we are not corporate (there is no dress code!)
- Generous staff discounts