We’re looking for a passionate and talented writer to join the Firebox team to help bring the Firebox voice and personality to life. You will be responsible for writing concise, irreverent and persuasive copy across the site and various other Firebox media. You'll be working alongside and reporting into the Creative Lead.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bringing the Firebox voice and personality to life across multiple platforms
- Crafting compelling and engaging product copy
- Producing newsletter copy (banners, features and irresistible subject lines)
- Writing exciting blog articles that tie in with the interests of our target audience
- Working with the Content, Design and Marketing teams to devise creative strategies
- Refreshing site-wide copy
- Contributing words and ideas to marketing campaigns, own-brand products and more
- Skilled in writing clear, concise copy that resonates with our target audience
- Self-motivated, full of enthusiasm and creative ideas
- Highly organised with a ruthless attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and able to take on board feedback
- A full-blown grammar führer!
- Good awareness of SEO best practises
- Keeps up to date with pop-culture and current trends
- Left-field sense of humour
- Has experience with using Wordpress
- Possesses basic Photoshop skills
Competitive for the right person. Dependent on experience. Incredible opportunity. Full time, based in our Spitalfields office
Please send your C.V. and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with answers to the following:
- Why you’re right for this role and for Firebox
- Which Firebox products you love and why
We are Firebox.com.
A London-based independent lifestyle and gifting retailer disrupting the marketplace with a highly curated mix of alternative homeware, lifestyle accessories, gadgets, food, drink and gifts.
We are passionate about cool products and are dedicated to inspiring our customers with youthful energy and our ‘Not for Everyone’ attitude.
We are on a mission to to shake things up and get people to embrace their more imaginative side. If you find our mission exciting and share the same outlook as us - then get in touch!
One of our core values is blurring the line between working hard and having fun. We are looking for passionate, smart people who share this same outlook to join our Firebox team.
What we offer:
- Office right on Spitalfields doorstep
- Opportunity to work for a fast-paced creative e-commerce company
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday, exc Bank Holidays
- Relaxed working environment, we are not corporate (there is no dress code!)
- Generous staff discounts