- Bring a little undead into your garden
- Ward off zombified herons and foxes
- Hand crafted from "terror" cotta with weather-resistant paint
- The dismembered Crawler has piercing glow-in-the-dark eyes
- Looks like Papa Smurf has had a little too much drink
Once symbols of a magical world of wishes and make-believe, now these horrifying Zombie Gnomes are here to terrorise your gardens.
You won't find these gruesome little elves innocently sitting on toad stools, fishing or napping – these tormented creatures are searching your flowerbeds for succulent brains (so keep them away from your other gnomes). The Crawler drags his dismembered body around your immaculate lawn whilst The Infected just stands there looking hideous.
Luckily they're only about 30cm tall and handmade from "terror" cotta so they're pretty harmless. And hopefully their ghastly presence will help to ward off zombified herons, foxes and other garden intruders.
More detail and specification