- A game of secrets, deception, friendship and tartar sauce
- AKA a super fun family friendly party game from the creators of Exploding Kittens
- Involves TOP SECRET signals and humorous crab illustrations
- Takes mere seconds to learn for hours of fun
- Perfect for amusing your crew on long voyages across the ocean
Good at keeping secrets? Well, you’re going to need to be to play this brand new game from the creators of Exploding Kittens and Bears VS. Babies!*
The rules are simple:
- Split up into pairs and decide on a secret signal - e.g. blinking a lot or tapping your wrist
- Each individual player takes turns drawing crab cards - if you match four crabs, this means You Have Crabs!
- Try to communicate this to your partner using your secret signal. If they see, and yell “YOU’VE GOT CRABS”, your team gets a point.
- However, if someone from an opposing team sees your secret signal and yells “YOU’VE GOT CRABS”, your team loses a point. Sorry.
- Whoever’s got the most crabs at the end wins. Easy!
Fear not if you’re still a little fuzzy on the rules, it comes with a snazzy little instruction book that explains it better than we have, and details multiple ways to play. Long story short, if you’re a fun loving pirate with subtle signalling skills and a keen eye, you’ll have a blast getting crabs! In the context of the game, obviously.
Wow, you read all the way to the bottom! You’re clearly hungry for knowledge, you keen bean, you. Have a fact as a reward: the red king crab (AKA paralithodes camtschaticus) has a low walking speed of 0.01 m/s, but has been recorded moving at speeds of up to 0.15 m/s, or approximately 1/3 of a mile an hour.
More detail and specification