- This international bestseller will quench your creativity
- Acclaimed artist Keri Smith invites you to engage in destructive acts
- Muster up your best mistakes and mess-making abilities
- Rip pages, colour outside the lines, paint with coffee and more
- Remember: to create is to destroy. Apparently.
- A revolutionary new way of art and journal making
For anyone who's ever had trouble starting, keeping, or finishing a journal - this phenomenal international best-seller is for you.
If your creative juices can do with a little bit of a reboot, do it by way of destruction. This illustrated journal invites you to muster up your finest mess making and mistake abilities and put them to mighty good use.
Hailing from acclaimed artist Keri Smith this smashing sketchbook is bursting with innovative, quirky and creative tasks prompting you to get a little destructive in the name of creativity. From poking holes through pages, adding photos and defacing them, painting pages with coffee and colouring outside the lines - this is journal making like you've never seen it before.
More detail and specification