Added to basket!
World's Smallest Turntable
We can wrap this. Select at basket.
- The world’s smallest turntable, probably
- Comes with three mini-LPs in their own printed sleeves
- Pop them on the turntable and give them a spin to hear them
- Comes with stickers to customise it
- Includes a 32 page book of fun music facts
Too scared to play all your lovely vintage vinyl in case you tarnish its resale value? What a modern problem. Luckily we’ve got a modern solution. This Teeny Tiny Turntable!
Complete with three different mini-LPs, this turntable is truly teeny, tiny, and bags of fun. Just slot one of the ‘records’ onto the pin and give it a spin to hear 70s funk, classic rock, or a bit of good ol’ fashioned jazz.
But the fun doesn’t stop there - you can even customise it using the included stickers or swot up on your music history with the included 32 page book of fun facts about the best records of all time.
It’s even better than a real record player! Certainly cheaper, anyway.
More detail and specification