Added to basket!
World's Smallest Stretch Armstrong
We can wrap this. Select at basket.
- Meet Stretch Armstrong’s teeny, tiny little brother
- Just as flexible at those diddy proportions
- Solid head, squidgy gelled corn syrup body
- Perfect for fighting crime and rocket yoga
- Possibly the most fun thing to fiddle with ever
Looks like somebody accidentally put Stretch Armstrong in the tumble dryer and he shrunk, but we’re not complaining. His new tiny size makes him easier to smuggle into boring meetings for a covert fiddle.
In case you’re not familiar, Stretch Armstrong is a squidgy hunk in his trunks whose limbs can reach halfway round the world. Well, maybe not THAT far. But they’re very stretchy. Hence the name Stretch. Duh.
Wrap his legs around his head! Tie his arms to things! Curl him up in a ball and watch him satisfyingly unfurl like a budding rose! Or just prod his funny little jelly torso, that’s definitely the best bit.
More detail and specification