- For the world’s smallest phone calls
- Here’s the thing: it’s actually functional!
- Make calls, send texts and hold up to 32GB of your stuff
- Forget fitting in your pocket, this thing fits in your wallet!
- Recharges via included micro USB cable
Remember the good ol’ days before smartphones? When you weren’t constantly connected to the entire world, just the people who matter most. It was a better time. And now you can relive it with THIS!
This good old-fashioned mobile phone is less of a brick and more of a pebble. At 7cm long, this diddy handset is literally the world’s smallest working phone, complete with dual sim functionality and a Micro SD card slot.
Call your tiny mates! Send the world’s smallest text message! The world is your oyster, providing your fingers are small enough to press the buttons.
More detail and specification