Added to basket!
World's Smallest Fisher Price Chatter Phone
We can wrap this. Select at basket.
- For really small phone calls
- Only joking, it doesn’t work
- But it is an almost perfect replica of the original
- Modelled on the iconic 1961 Chatter Phone toy
- The cutest bit of desk swag we’ve ever seen
The beloved Chatter Phone. A toy whose interest has spanned generations. Bet when the makers of the original first launched him in 1961 didn't think millions of children would still be playing with him in 2019 - or that a certain very very cool British gift retailer would be selling a tiny little version of him for adults to play with.
His eyes may not roll around, he may not chatter, his dial may not ring... but he'll still make you smile, just like he has done for decades.
At least his wheels work. And the dial turns if you really screw it. And he’s just as cute as the real deal, they certainly got that detail right.
More detail and specification