- Nearly a foot long and weighing in at a hefty 450g
- All your daily calories and a few key food groups in one bar!
- A heady blend of roasted peanuts, nougat, caramel and chocolate
- Perfect as it is, or deep fried
- Meat fork and electric carving knife not included
For the last couple of years, Snickers have told us "You're not you when you're hungry" – so imagine what an incredible person you'll become once you've feasted on this colossal piece of confectionery.
The World's Largest Snickers Bar is nearly a foot long and weighs in at a hefty elephantine 450g. It's the beloved concoction of roasted peanuts, nougat and caramel; all naturally in massive quantities and shrouded within a thick layer of delicious milk chocolate.
This absolute behemoth of a bar packs in a sumptuous 2000 calories and covers at least 3 major food groups. It's all you need!* So grab yourself a meat fork and an electric carving knife, slice 'er up and enjoy a large mouthful of nutty, chewy, chocolate heaven.
*all you need to become horrifically obese
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification