- This is nothing like a bit of good old fashioned fun. It's modern
- A very weird, very wonderful drawing game
- Draw what you're told. In under 60 seconds
- Ridicule your competitors with your impeccable, strange artistry
- Winner takes all. All being the words 'you've won'
- Sure to get those creative juices exploding
A magnificently bizarre drawing game that would leave even Lynch in a tizzy, it’s safe to say that things are about to get a little weird.
We hope you have a strong stomach - at the flip of a timer you’ll be asked to conjure up the stuff of nightmares, or perfectly child-friendly concoctions , whichever way you want to look at it.
With one player acting as judge, the others pull from a stack of 110 cards, embellished with mental instructions from ‘draw a fly with glasses, a cape and lots of bling’ to ‘draw a creature with a zebra head, broccoli body and banana feet’. It may sound a lot like gibberish - and that’s probably because it is. It’s also particularly unlikely you’ve had much experience drawing vegetables that taste like chicken and look like candy, but a round or two of WhatchamaDRAWit will make a surrealist of you yet.
The first to finish their drawing wins and keeps the card. The player with the most cards is crowned champion. Why people bother with Russian Roulette we’ll never know.
More detail and specification