- Horticultural revenge on nasty neighbours
- Simply throw onto soil or lawn and wait for rain
- Weeds will pop up all over the damn place
- Don’t feel too guilty, it’s v good for the environment
- Includes classic pests like stinging nettles, dandelions, and buttercups
They voted against your appeal to the leasehold committee to let you get a dog, they won’t collect your parcels when you’re out, and they practically bash the wall in every time you so much as consider playing an innocent bit of music. It’s revenge time.
Toss this inconspicuous sphere onto their lawn and wait for rain to wreak havoc with the thing they love most - their precious garden. After all they’ve done to you, a few short hours of backache-inducing trowel work is the least they deserve.
Merely pulling up the roses is so 2003 and, frankly, rude. Why murder innocent plants when you can birth new chlorophyll-packed life in a way that won’t get you in trouble! They’ll be none the wiser. Unless they catch you on camera. Then you’ll only have yourself to blame, clumsy sod.
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification