We made this! It's a Firebox Original!
- Don’t worry, you’re not racist!
- Friendly reassurance from people of colour
- 88 full colour pages of feeble white allyship
- Hilarious gift for that guy who always wants to talk about jerk chicken
- A gentle way to tell them to knock it off
Finally, a book JUST for white people!
Could you “totes not live without tacos”? Do you think it’s ok to just grab a handful of a black person’s hair because you “love how it feels” and “it’s a compliment”? Have you ever told your Indian friend that they’re “one of the good ones”?
You will find no end of comfort between the glossy pages of We Don’t Think You’re Racist, an affirming collection of soothing sentiments from people of colour who want you to know that all those micro-aggressions definitely “don’t” bother them.
Terrified of being called a racist but refuse to learn how not to upset, annoy and alienate your less pasty friends? Yeah, you should probably read this, like, yesterday.
More detail and specification