- Easily the funniest party game of 2016
- Attempt to read out phrases while your mouth is pinned open
- Teammates have to guess what on Earth you're saying
- Successfully funded by hundreds of backers on Kickstarter
- Hilarity and lots of dribbling ensues
Charades and Trivial Pursuit have had their day. If you play just one game this Christmas, make sure it's Watch Ya Mouth
Slap a mouthpiece in your cake hole, flip the timer, grab a card, and then try your best to read out as many deliberately-hard-to-read
phrases as you can.
Such phrases include:
- Perpetual Pestilence
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Waffles, bacon, fruit and pineapple juice please
With your cheeks stretched to beyond their natural limits and your lips scarcely able to pronounce anything; you'll find yourself laughing uncontrollably
and fighting back the dribble.
It's the job of your teammates to guess what the hell you're saying as many times as possible within a minute.
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification