- Who said visor shades were reserved for Floridian retirement homes?
- Fantastically fun, bright shades featuring a foldable visor
- Blacklight (UV) reactive lenses will do a fine job protecting eyes
- DLN Shades donate 10% of sales to Voices Against Brain Cancer
are spectacular in every way, shape and form.
A product with absolutely no downside at all, not only are they a marvellously in-yer-face fashion statement, these snazzy specs boast charitable goals - with 10% of all profits made going to Voice Against Brain Cancer
Big, bold and beautiful - these shades also feature mirrored lenses and belting, extravagant colour combos - the shades are blacklight (UV) reactive
and feature a fricken’ foldable visor
Why exactly would you need a foldable visor?
- Reasons related to napping
- A sudden thunderstorm strikes and you don’t want your nose to get wet
- You want to make people jealous
- You’re looking to accessorise like a God
- You’re intelligent enough not to settle for normal, visorless and therefore inferior sunglasses
- A little more swag never hurt anyone
- You want to keep the Sun out of your eyes
More detail and specification