We can wrap this. Select at basket.
- The nosh you crave without the ingredients you don’t
- Vegan food isn’t all broccoli and tofu you know
- 200 delicious vegan recipes to tempt and tantilise
- From breakfasts fit for a champion to fake-it takeaways...
- … to on-the-go lunches and obscenely decadent desserts
Finally, junk food that’s guilt free. Well. Animal-wise, that is.
Think going vegan means you can’t pig out? Think again! This bible of sugary, salty and fried goodies contains the proof, in the form of 200 totally vegan recipes. They may have been dreamt up by private chef and vegan comfort food expert Lane Gold, but they’re surprisingly not even difficult to make.
It’s time to stop settling for pesto pasta and tuck in for the feast you deserve: “sausage” rolls with glazed apples, “chicken” salad with walnuts, cheesy roasted chickpeas, red velvet whoopie pies, s’mores chocolate chip cookie bars and much much more. Those carnivores don’t know what they’re missing.
More detail and specification