This is only available at Firebox!
- Magical BLACK unicorn tears gin, cried by gothic magical steeds
- The unicorns are called things like Raven and Midnight
- NOT for preppy pink cocktails
- Simply swirl to unleash a wave of iridescent black shimmer
- Bursting with tart juniper berries and sweet citrus
- Infuse your cocktails with the mystical power of ethereal horned ponies
V - Suitable for Vegetarians
You might’ve heard: the guys at the unicorn farm messed up. Half of our battery farmed herd of unicorns got fed a diet of fallen stars, causing their tears to be black, shimmery and delicious. (You don’t want to know what happened to the other half
This magical gin liqueur is bursting with juicy sour citrus, plump spicy juniper berries, fat bouquets of verdant coriander and glistening sticks of liquorice - not forgetting the sparkly fragments of the galaxy that crashed down to Earth to be ingested by these majestic beasts.
It’s true, shooting stars are packed full of glitter. The amount of shimmery stuff doubles when naturally processed by sad unicorns. The sorrow of having to munch their way through crispy space rocks before they can resume their normal diet increases the potency of glitter and deliciousness. That’s just #science.
Swish this around, watch the gorgeous glittery galaxy swirl into action like a holographic milky way, and give thanks to the unicorns who cried so that you might party hard.
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification