- Own an iconic souvenir of all that is left of Tuco Salamanca
- Plucked from the jaws of a psychopathic drug kingpin
- Pretend you're the boisterous head of the Albuquerque DEA
- Celebrate the demise of one of Breaking Bad's finest villains
- A Worldwide Firebox Exclusive
- This grill is tight, tight, tight!
Stripped straight out of his narcissistic gob and set inside a clear acrylic cube, this is all that remains of Tuco Salamanca. Following a thwarted poisoning attempt and a couple of violent shoot-outs, these bejewelled silver choppers are finally yours to own.
With such a villainous relic on your desk you can feel just like the smug (and balding) head of the Alberquerque DEA, Hank Schrader. He got a "big ole raging hard-on at the idea of catching this piece of sh*t" and this iconic dental trophy is a testament to his guile and ruthlessness, his boisterous criminal-catching expertise.
So the next time you're hunting a psychopathic Mexican drug kingpin, keep all of your precious case notes in check with this imposing souvenir paperweight.
More detail and specification