- Snuggle up with a huge smiling slice of toast
- Stays lovely and warm for up to 4 hours
- Quickly charged up via the included microUSB cable
- Luxurious and soft and squishy feel
- Buy two and turn yourself into a joyous human toastie.
- Bigger, cuter and more cuddly than a boring hot water bottle
- The actual greatest thing since sliced bread
- Won't leave crumbs all over your sofa
Keeping warm is no mean feat when the merciless chills of winter start creeping in. You can clutch onto a smelly hot water bottle that'll be cold in less than an hour; shuffle round in a pair of slippers, layer on a multitude of hats and scarves or just give up and crawl back into bed.
Now a distinctly more toasty solution has popped up – the Toast Heated Pillow. Snuggle and squeeze this super-sized (and very smiley) slice and he'll keep you nice and cosy for up to 4 hours.
A cleverly concealed internal battery pack is quickly charged up via USB; making him the perfect cuddly companion for those long days spent shivering in the office and those cold wintry nights lazing on your laptop. He's as soft as he is cute (beyond words) so we'd recommend buying two and transforming yourself into a joyous human toastie.
More detail and specification
Average 4.5/5 stars
"My partner loves this product. It always puts a smile on her face and keeps her warm during winter."
Chris - 8th of November, 2016
"This is the best pillow ever! Its so squishy and warm, it's brilliant! Would definitely recommend for anyone who likes to be toasty."
Coreen - 4th of January, 2016
"Brilliantly toasty! 5/5 - Disappointed there was no jam."
Benjamin - 22nd of December, 2015
"Looks great, can't wait to see my girlfriend's reaction."
Joe - 21st of December, 2015
"An excellent present for someone who says they are all ways cold."
Vikki - 20th of December, 2015