Love it as much as we do?
- Proves that cooking good food doesn't have to be pretentious
- Full of frank and foul-mouthed vegetarian recipes
- Learn to shop smart, save cash and use what you've got
- Based on the notorious tumblr account of the same name
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Jamie Oliver bloody love it
Stop living off pre-packaged bullsh*t from the supermarket and being dependant on your microwave; raise your kitchen game with the Thug Cookbook and start eating some real f*cking food.
All too often cooking is surrounded with a false sense of elitism, as though it's too difficult or expensive for the rest of us to get involved. Well these guys cut right to the chase with language you can understand, as well as throwing in a few tips on how to save some cash and get the most out of what you've got in the cupboards.
From 'Roasted Beer and Lime Cauliflower Tacos' to 'Creamy Peanut Slaw' and 'Warm the f*ck up Minestrone' – this hardback book contains over a hundred recipes for meals, snacks and sides; each with their own frank and foul-mouthed approach.
More detail and specification