Want this tomorrow? Order by 3:00pm and choose Next Day delivery.
Added to basket!
Things They Don't Teach You In School
We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- The game of fun facts, crazy trivia, and totally useless knowledge
- Not your traditional trivia game
- Perfect for 2+ players, aged 17+
- The 17+ seems rather arbitrary so let the fam join in too if you want
- Makes a nice change from Trivial Pursuit
Why doesn't the Mona Lisa have eyebrows? In what year was shampoo invented? We honestly couldn’t tell you. You’ll have to play this game to find out!
Bust the box open and discover 110 cards with over 400 questions to test your random knowledge. No, really, even the usual family know-it-all is going to struggle with this one, it’s no walk in the park. But it IS hilarious, and packed full of unexpected questions and answers you'll never see coming.
What more could you want from a family game? Oh wait, apparently it’s not a family game, it’s recommended for ages 17+. No fun for you, 16-and-364-days-old people!
More detail and specification