- Kiss goodbye to depressing watered-down whisky
- Comes with a hefty old-fashioned tumbler and silicone mould
- Smaller surface area so it melts distinctly slower than regular cubes
- Also works just as well with all of your other favourite spirits
- Helps whisky go down even smoother
If there's anyone who knows a thing or two about how to keep a drink cool, both from a temperature and style point of view, it's the creators of the Corkcicle and Chillsner. And now they've turned their trembling cold hands to the most distinguished beverage of them all with the release of The Whisky Wedge.
Just insert the smooth silicone slope into the hefty old-fashioned tumbler, pour in a little water up to the fill line then pop it in the freezer for a few hours. When it emerges you're left with a striking angular slab of ice, ready for you to trickle on your favourite spirit.
Because it's got a smaller surface area than regular blocks of ice, it doesn't melt as fast, leaving all of your whisky's complex flavours and subtle nuances intact. It also just looks damned spectacular. So if you've been searching high and low for that distinctive drinking vessel that's yours and yours alone, reserved only for those special occasions – this is the one.
More detail and specification