- Clear noses for better breathing, easier feeding and restful sleeping
- Liberate those poor children from their snotty nasal turmoil
- Easy to clean and 100% hygienic thanks to the included filters
- Finally a nasal aspirator that actually works
- Non-allergenic, latex-free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free
- Suck out all of that mucus without inhaling a mouthful of the stuff
- A great gift for new parents – a reality check of what lies ahead!
Like it or not, babies get snotty noses
. Really horrible snotty noses. But it'll be quite some time before they're politely puffing into a tissue; so before they start helplessly inflating large snot bubbles and having breathing difficulties, it's up to you to intervene.
Until now there have only been three options open to you:
- Try in vain to teach them how to blow their nose
- Use expensive and highly ineffective nasal drops
- Put your mouth over their nose, suck the mucus out yourself and struggle not to vomit immediately
Now there's an infinitely better solution – The Snot Sucker
Just place its large tube up against the child's nostril to create a comfortable seal and then suck. Simple. It's 100% hygienic
and the included filter means that you won't accidentally inhale a mouthful of their delicious mucus.
, it's by far the safest and quickest way to relieve your child from their snotty nasal turmoil. It's also just a wondrous theatrical spectacle to behold.
More detail and specification