- 50 recipes for a Zombie Apocalypse
- Impeccably tasty recipes to see you through a zombie breakout
- Perfect for holding ‘Come Dine with Me’ nights in your bunker
- From Bloody Walker Cocktails to Nachos of the Living Dead
- Rustle up divine dishes while your friends get their brains eaten
The zombies have their snack plan, do you have yours?
So the Zombie Apocalypse is in full swing. Military and law enforcement organisations have been swamped by the plague and all your favourite celebrity chefs are dead. AKA: the perfect excuse to flex your culinary skills.
You'll soon come to realise there's two types of collapsed civilisation. The tinned pies kind and the Saving Grace Grilled Pigmento Cheese kind. Be sure to be one of the latter.
The Snacking Dead is packing 50 deliriously delicious recipes to see you through a Zombie Apocalypse. Each of these Walking Dead inspired doomsday delicacies are mouthwateringly scrumptious and come with gloriously easy to follow step by step preparation guides.
Rustle up the likes of Sweet-ish Fleshballs, Crabby Prepper Puffs, Nachos of the Living Dead, Dire Ham Biscuits and Cold-Blooded Ice Cream.
More detail and specification