Love it as much as we do?
- Fill your head with facts and your nose will hoppy goodness
- Comprehensive guide to beer - that smells!
- Enjoy the intoxicating heady aroma of various beers… while learning!
- Feel smug whipping out amazing facts at the pub
- Will surprise even the most anal beer aficionado
Know your pilsners from your pale ales and your lager from your lambic? Probably not. But you will soon after flicking through the Scratch & Sniff Guide to Beer!
This multi-sensory journey through the origins of your favourite beers is packed with more wacky facts, anecdotes and hoppy scents than you can inhale. Strategically placed scratch ‘n’ sniff stickers let you experience the worryingly realistic aromas of all the best brewskies known to man.
A wealth of knowledge capped off with a modest head of banter has been lovingly poured into this hardback gem by author and beer expert Justin Kennedy. Divided into eight chapters, each section introduces you to an exciting new aspect of beer, from the inside story on the trappist monks who stewed your brew, to how you can easily make your very own beer cellar.
Just a word to the wise though, you’ll never settle for ‘whatever’s on draft’ ever again after getting through this.
More detail and specification