- A mug tailored to cater to those with devilishly dapper face fuzz
- Keep your tache dry while you sip your sizzling sizzurp
- No more broth on your bristle batons
- A glorious reinvention of a 19th century favourite
- Bring back the carefully coiffured crumb catcher
Revived marvellously for the modern man, behold The Original Moustache Guard Mug.
Back in the good ol’ 19th century, keeping one’s face fur in tip top condition was of the utmost importance. The vast majority of men boasted formidable face lace and they simply wouldn’t dream of subjecting their beloved flavour saver to the frothy doom of a hot beverage.
Cups catered to lip luggage by way of integrated moustache guards - and these cunning containers were known as ‘moustache cups’. Conjured up during the mid-19th century by British potter Harvey Adams, they featured a moustache guard secured to the inner brim of the cup - and the rest (the rest being a damp tickler) was history.
Now, this 19th century staple has been revived for the modern man. Featuring a classic moustache guard, the Bucardo Mug is designed to protect the integrity of your stylishly arranged upper lip. Bottoms up.
More detail and specification