- The ultimate canine fashion accessory
- Exclusive to Firebox.com
- Surprisingly spacious inside considering it's just a pup
- Very satisfying rubbery texture, begging to be stroked
- Crush its squidgy face to make hundreds of different breeds
- Behaves well around other dogs, cats and children
- A Baggy Dog Story
How much is that doggie in the window? The one that's also a handbag.
Everybody knows that dogs are a man's best friend and diamonds are a girl's best friend. So we've tried to meet somewhere roughly in the middle with this fine piece of dangly designer doggie-style – The Original Dog Handbag.
Looking like its bounded straight off the
cat dogwalk, this glamorous "hound-bag" is surprisingly spacious considering its just a young pup. There's plenty of room for phones, purses, cameras, handbag-sized Chihuahuas etc.
This fashionable flea-bag is exceedingly well-behaved around other dogs and possesses a satisfying rubbery coat that's just begging to be stroked. Just hang it's silver-chain leash over your arm and hit the town, you'll be the pick of the litter.
More detail and specification