Added to basket!
The Older Person's Guide to New Stuff
We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- A must-buy for anyone who says 'The Facebook' or 'The Google'
- Demystifies hundreds of modern concepts and technologies
- Save yourself hours trying to explain them yourself!
- A simple (and entertaining) guidebook for the easily perplexed
- Covers everything from Cryptocurrency and Periscope to Haters and Zip Files
"It's now asking me what my 'cookie preferences' are, what should I press?"
"All I did was double-click on the email that said I'd won the competition and now the screen's gone blank?"
If these soundbites feel tiresomely familiar – save yourself any further mental anguish and buy them The Older Person's Guide to New Stuff.
This life-saving book explains a whole host of modern concepts and technologies that we take for granted but which are totally perplexing to anyone over the age of 45. The definitions are genuinely helpful, but also entertaining, using easy-to-understand ‘real world’ references or examples to explain them.
More detail and specification