We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- A nut butter cookbook for people who are nuts about nuts
- Over 60 naturally nutty recipes to indulge in
- From the salty: nut butter quesadillas… chicken satay….
- To the sweet: salted caramel almond butter cookies, anyone?
- Not an ideal gift for people with nut allergies
There’s so much more to the world of nut butters than just the humble peanut. Take a stroll down the nut butter aisle of your local supermarket and marvel at the variety! Unless your local supermarket is a diddy little Tesco Metro, in which case just imagine lots of lovely jars full of all different nut butters. Mmm… nut butters…
Turn your feverish cravings into reality with The Nut Butter Cookbook. Discover over 60 tantalising creative recipes to deliver your daily hit of nutty stuff. There’s breakfast and brunch ideas, lunch suggestions, light meals and snacks, chased up by heftier dinners and decadent nutty desserts.
If you like the sound of peanut butter pancakes, crunchy cashew cinnamon oatmeal, almond butter avocado pesto, and peanut butter chocolate muffins, then you’ll LOVE this veritable tome of nutty goodness as much as we do.
You could almost say that we’ve… gone NUTS for it. Sorry. We’ll show ourselves out.
More detail and specification