- The only pan you'll ever need
- This multi-sectioned pan lets you fry or cook five foods at once
- Hot central area for meat & fish, outer regions for veg, eggs etc.
- Made from tough die-cast aluminium with a non-stick coating
- Enjoy the ultimate fry up and spend less time washing up
- Works on Gas and Electric hobs
- Also makes a great comedy weapon
What's your favourite part of cooking a delicious meal? Is it frantically juggling a dozen pots and pans? Desperately trying to stop your food from burning and sticking? Or perhaps it's the pleasure of washing everything up at the end? If it's any of the above then sadly The MasterPan might not be for you.
This revolutionary piece of cookware is the pan to end all pans, one pan to rule them all, a pan's pan, "pantastic" if you will. But don't for one second think that this is a gimmick, the MasterPan's ingenious multi-sectional design lets you fry or cook 5-6 different foods all at the same time.
Suitable for all cooking surfaces including induction hobs, the temperature of the ribbed central area is around 15-20% hotter than the outer regions so you can grill your meats and fish to perfection without overcooking your vegetables. The generously-sized peripheral areas even contain a pair of recessed circles – ideal for frying eggs or making pancakes.
Made from die-cast aluminium, the MasterPan has a double non-stick coating so that you don't have to flood it with oil and it's super easy to wipe clean – or if you're feeling extra lazy you can even pop it in the dishwasher.
Whether it's fiery fajitas, a salmon and veg medley or the ultimate fry up, stop faffing around with multiple pans and become a culinary one-man-band with the MasterPan.
More detail and specification