- The World's First Geothermal Toilet
- Drop the kids off at the volcano
- A pool of molten lava absorbs even the most stubborn of stools
- Perfect for violent eruptions and merciless pyroclastic flows
- Completely eco-friendly. We're lifting the lid on household waste
- No more flushing and wasting precious water
- Never endure a cold toilet seat again
This project has been on the back burner for quite some time at Firebox, but after extensive testing we're finally ready to unveil... The Lava-tory. It's the world's first geothermal toilet, completely eco-friendly and it's going to change the way we sh*t forever. Following a short consultation session and a painstaking eight month mining procedure you're ready to roll.
On the surface (in more ways than one) it's a modest ceramic toilet that wouldn't look out of place in most contemporary bathrooms, but lift up the lid and you're greeted with a smouldering pool of bubbling hot lava that rages between 700 and 1200°C.
Even the most wretched of deposits are instantaneously absorbed by the molten hell-fire beneath and any rotten gasses burned away. "Dual flush"? – how about no flush. No more wasted water. And just think, all those years spent not flushing away your sanitary products, now you can chuck anything down there, it's basically a bin.
No more stubborn blockages. No more unsightly floaters. No more foul smells (well, the occasional pleasant whiff of ammonia). But most importantly of all, the seat is never cold.
More detail and specification