- Iconic children's literature gets a hilarious makeover
- Crammed with original illustrations and not-so-original captions
- Enough to make Peter and Jane choke on their watercress sandwiches
- Perhaps the most amusing thing we've ever read
- From binge-drinking, to first dates to hipsters
Forget the wholesome publications you thought you knew. The series that introduced generations of children to the wonderful world of literature has spiced things the hell up.
This new series spoofs its classic guides on the likes of space travel, Peter and Jane, computer how-to's and fairytales with Dating, Hipsters, Hangovers and Mid-Life Crisis'.
The creators of these grown-up Ladybird's have rather impressive writing credits that include the likes of TV comedies Miranda and That Mitchell and Webb look. So you know you're in safe hands.
Featuring original illustrations from previous Ladybird books this series of guides designed to help cynical adults make sense of modern life is 100% going to make you wet yourself.
More detail and specification