- Photo-realistic cardboard stools that are quick & easy to assemble
- Incredibly strong – can support a weight of up to 200kg (31 stone!)
- Four exciting designs to suit your surroundings
- Flat-packed so you can disassemble them to save space
- They make great foot rests and side tables too
- Perch your bum on stacks of vinyl, pizza boxes, old books & beer!
When there's nowhere to sit down – you improvise. Whether that means perching precariously on a pile of old pizza boxes, squatting sheepishly on a stack of classic novels or casually balancing upon someone's priceless record collection.
Thanks to the Incredible Cardboard Stools you no longer have to cobble together these abstract and rickety pieces of furniture. They may only be made from corrugated cardboard, but these sturdy seats are super strong and likely to defy all your expectations – supporting a colossal weight of up to 200kg (31 stone!).
Best of all they're flat-packed and easy to assemble so they can be quickly constructed or stowed away to save you precious space. Just choose from four photo-realistic designs to suit your surroundings and then fold up a pew.
More detail and specification