- Keep your finances in the pink (well, gold)
- Lovingly cast from the mould of a real deceased piglet
- The bank holds up to £500,000 in £50 notes
- Super realistic – anyone would think they've sprayed a pig gold
- Created by award-winning interior and industrial designer, Harry Allen
- It's the squeal of the century!
This little piggy went to market
This little piggy stayed at home
This little piggy had roast beef
This little piggy had none...
...but this little piggy sadly died of natural causes and was transformed into a glorious golden piggy bank to adorn your home.
Gone are the days of the tacky porcelain porker, sat there on your mantelpiece looking fat and bored, just willing you to smash it to pieces and end it all. This classy farmyard creature, made from a hefty marble resin, is supremely detailed – complete with a shiny little snout, smooth body hairs, curly tail and a large bung in its pork belly. Your savings have never looked so good.
More detail and specification