We can wrap this. Select at basket.
- Ever wondered what Lembas Bread from LOTR tastes like?
- The Geeky Chef brings all your favourite fantasy recipes to life
- Create nerdgasm-worthy food at home!
- Over 60 gloriously geeky recipes to choose from
- From The Big Kahuna Burger, Butter Beer to Chocolate Salty Balls
- Impress with the perfect dishes to scoff mid-LARP
Essential reading (and cooking!) for any self-proclaimed nerd, The Geeky Chef compiles over 60 delectable, ethereal and oddly delicious recipes inspired by the likes of Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, The Legend of Zelda, Star Trek and Pulp Fiction. That's a whooole lotta geek.
Remember the most mouthwatering moment in cinema? Samuel L Jackson sinking his gnashers into an impressively juicy Big Kahuna. Sure you do, it sent a species into salivation. Well, now you can recreate that moment yourself, without all the bloodshed. Or perhaps the popular wizarding beverage Butter Beer is more to your taste? In which case, you're in luck, you no longer have to wander around Kings Cross looking for platform 9¾ , hopping on the ol' Hoggers express and high-tailing it to the Three Broomsticks all in the name of Butter Beer. You can create it right in the comfort of your own kitchen, you pesky muggle.
With a dazzling array of geeky cuisine to choose from, you can now craft all of your favourite elixirs, potions, broths and power-ups at home.
More detail and specification