Love it as much as we do?
- The most fun book ever written about wine
- Become an instant wine boffin
- Scratch and sniff your way to expertise
- Think of it as a kids book for adults
- Will make you much smarter
- Written by world famous sommelier Richard Betts
Let's kick off with a big ol' wow factor: Richard Betts is one of fewer than two hundred master sommeliers in the world. Yes, you heard right. What's more, he's written a book called The Essential Scratch and Sniff Guide to Becoming a Wine Expert that's going to fill you with a myriad of wine knowledge. Huzzah!
Discover the difference between a Syrah and a Sangiovese in a jiffy with this hilariously illustrated and impressibly educational guide. Plus there's a whopping 16 scent sensations for you to treat your nose to.
A novice no more, your appreciation and understanding of the glorious, boozy delight that is wine is going to be impeccably broadened. You'll be explaining how aromas relate to different varietals before you know it.
More detail and specification