- The ultimate ice breaker game
- Includes 100 personal and probing questions
- Questions cover Career, Sex, Money, Relationships & Family.
- Slightly less intimidating than a religious confession booth
The Confessions Game
is the ultimate ice breaker. More of an ice "melter" actually – leaving nothing but flowing (and beautifully awkward) conversations.
A dice randomises the proceedings to take the edge off, and then you each take it in turns to draw a card and make a tasty confession. Questions are split into various categories including; Career, Sex, Money
, Relationships and Family.
- Which of your friends do you envy the most?
- If you were braver, what would you be doing with your life?
- What do you find erotic in the workplace?
Nothing makes us feel more normal than hearing and sharing each others vulnerabilities
. If played 'properly' the game should elicit the perfect blend of laugh-of-loud moments and genuinely heartfelt revelations.
More detail and specification