- No more stray hairs down the sink, on the soap, in your toothbrush
- A comfy bib to catch all of your fallen facial hair clippings
- Attaches to the mirror to create a large safety net
- Stows away in a handy travel pouch
- Prevents relationship-ending disputes about hygiene and tidiness
Cleaning up after you've finished shaving is a thankless task. Try as you might, you can never quite gather up all of those stray hairs – and it seemingly only takes a solitary whisker resting on a bar of soap or nestled innocently in a toothbrush head to cause hours of heated debate.
Let's look at the options...
- Spend 10 minutes scraping around the sink and still not getting all of the hairs?
- Trim your beard over the bathroom floor and (maybe) hoover it up later?
- Shave on the toilet with a bin between your legs?
- Pop down to the local park with a pocket mirror?
Slip on The Beard Buddy
and put an end to this madness. This giant bib straps comfortably around your neck while the two suction cups attach to the mirror, creating a large safety net to catch your fallen trimmings
If you're interrupted mid-shave; simply untie the neck straps, hook them onto the levers on the back of the suction cups and your bristles will remain safely in the bib until you return. Once you're finished just gather the bib together and empty it carefully into the bin.
Whether you're a regular beard shaver yourself or you know someone with particularly untidy grooming habits; for the sake of bathroom surfaces everywhere
, buy The Beard Buddy. As the creators of this life-changing product say – with great facial hair comes great responsibility.
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification