- Ooooh girl it’s ya favourite veggie
- What do you mean aubergines aren’t your fave? What’s wrong with you?!
- 50 recipes to nourish your vitamin starved body
- All original, of course - or should we say AU-RIGINAL
- Lovely little hardback cookbook, this one
Cheap, versatile, bursting with nutrients, what’s not to love about the humble aubergine? It’s not showy like curly kale or expensive and fickle like an avocado. Best of all? It can be tenuously compared to a penis.
Expand your horizons and say hello to a world of health and satiety in equal measure, with delicious recipes like cheesy pesto aubergine rolls, guacamole chicken salad with aubergine sliders, lamb burgers with baba ganoush, and even aubergine chocolate cake!
Some of the recipes do include meat, but can be easily modified to accommodate and fulfil vegetarians and vegans. So versatile. Told you aubergines are the best.
More detail and specification