- Over 60 tequila and mezcal cocktail recipes
- Spicy, smokey, citrusy, sweet… something for everyone!
- Most of them are dead easy to make, even when already tipsy
- Impress everyone you know with your superior bartending skills
- Lovely hardback book, looks quite nice on a shelf
Tequila is the Marmite of the spirit world.
It gets you f*cked up. It doesn’t matter if you think the divisive drink is disgusting (wrong) or delectable (right), one thing is for sure: it’s a fast-track ticket to a wild night.
Of course, the author of this snazzy number, Mexican entrepreneur Cecilia Rios Murrieta, sees beyond tequila’s party animal image and into the complex spicy agave-y centre of South America’s favourite tipple.
So she produced this glorious 60-deep cocktail compendium to spread the love. And by George is it a intoxicating love she’s spreading. From the classic margarita to dangerous new additions to your repertoire like the Oaxacan Dead and the mysterious “Levitation”, there’s something to suit everyone from basic bitch to mezcal master.
Not a cocktail expert like the author? Agave a try anyway, you might just find that mezcal mixology is your new passion.
More detail and specification