Added to basket!
Tayto the Couch Potato Night Light
We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- Your new lockdown companion has arrived!
- Veg out in the soft ambience of a friendly glowing potato
- Made from addictively-squidgy silicone
- Touch-sensitive – tap him to turn on and off
- ...and cycle through three different brightness settings
- Rechargeable battery, quickly charges with the included USB cable
Meet your new lockdown hero – Tayto the Couch Potato Night Light. An adorable potato-shaped light in the darkness, a cute and dumpy companion that celebrates the simple joy of staying indoors and doing nothing much at all.
While you're curled up in your PJs, binge-watching another Netflix series, ordering takeaway for the fourth day in a row (living the dream) – he'll be there by your side, adding his own brand of soft and lazy lighting to the scene.
He's touch-sensitive and made from super squishy silicone so you can just give him a gentle tap or prod to switch between three different levels of brightness. And because he runs on a rechargeable battery you can keep him powered up with the included USB cable and pop him on the sofa next to you. Aww.
Thank you couch potato!
More detail and specification