- Not just Jenga with chopsticks – 9 different games in 1!
- Comes with chopsticks and 48 sushi pieces in 8 variations
- Each piece opens up so you can stuff them full of dares and forfeits
- Easily the most fun way to hone your chopstick skills
Contrary to first impressions, Sushi Stacker
is a hell of a lot more than 'Jenga with chopsticks' (although that is
With over 48 sushi pieces to play with, the creators have come up with 9 different games for you to enjoy
. Here's a flavour:
- Turn the sushi pieces into Shogi (Japanese chess) pieces or dominoes
- Build a tower with chopsticks, letting a die determine your next piece
- Use the sushi as 'bullets' in a spicy variation of Russian roulette – with wasabi as opposed to death
Best of all, each sushi piece can be opened up so you can stuff them full of dares and forfeits!
More detail and specification