- Made from soft polycotton – as opposed to sticky rice and raw fish
- Looks like perfectly formed sushi when they're rolled up
- Designs are knitted instead of printed so that they last longer
- Chopsticks not included, or required
- Use them to justify your smelly feet
In the future we'll be able to wake up in the morning, perch on the end of our beds and watch in awe as pair after pair of warm socks glide past on a conveyor belt – freshly rolled and ready to wear. This lazy utopia isn't far off, but for now you can enjoy these sensational Sushi Socks.
It's an inspired combination of tiny Japanese cuisine and cosy knitted socks; finger-food meets fine foot fashion.
The patterns are knitted right into the fabric so that they last longer, and once rolled up they look like perfectly-formed sushi parcels. Your sock draw has never looked this neat or appetising, so you'll have to restrain yourself from exfoliating your feet with wasabi and dunking them in soy sauce.
More detail and specification