Love it as much as we do?
- Bring a little sunshine into your home
- Solar-powered! No need for batteries
- Lights up automatically when it gets dark
- Glows for up to five hours once fully charged
- Designed by the late great avant-garde designer, Tobias Wong
- Lightning in a bottle coming soon!
Stop burning your fingers trying to light a load of ugly tealights and treat yourself to a Sun Jar.
What looks like a traditional frosted mason-jar houses a solar cell, rechargeable battery and LED lights. Just perch the Sun Jar on a window sill or beneath some decent artificial light so that it can collect energy throughout the day, then when darkness falls it lights up with a warm, ambient glow. It glows for up to five hours on a full charge!
Late-night reading in bed? A bit of mood lighting for an evening soiree? Twilight alfresco dining? This stylish piece of glassware emits the perfect amount of gentle brightness to light up countless situations.
More detail and specification