We can wrap this. Select at basket.
This is only available at Firebox!
- Hold and caress the ugliest animal in the world
- Sadly an endangered species that's soon to be extinct
- Choose between a smiley one or a very glum one
- You'd be glum too if you looked like that
- Devoid of any muscles, hence the globulous physique
- A cuddly reminder that things could always be worse
In September 2013 the humble Blobfish was named the "World's Ugliest Animal" by the Ugly Animal Preservation Society. Their spokesperson commented that "for too long the cute and fluffy animals have taken the limelight, but now the Blobfish will be a voice for the mingers who always get forgotten."
Too bloody right. Granted he looks like a melted scoop of strawberry ice-cream with the mouth of a clown, but he's still cute isn't he? There's something tragically human about that face; the misery, the pathos – he's just crying out for a hug. Even the happy one needs a hug. It's all for show, he's putting on a brave face.
To add to his woes, out in the real world this flabby little creature is sadly facing extinction. So chuck that sentimental teddy bear in the bin, adopt a Stuffed Blobfish today and immortalise this triumph of nature.
More detail and specification