- Hold and caress the ugliest animal in the world
- It needs a hug, just look at the misery plastered across that face
- Sadly an endangered species that's soon to be extinct
- Devoid of any muscles, hence the globulous physique
- Remember, beauty is only skin deep
- A cuddly reminder that things could always be worse
In September 2013 the humble Blobfish was named the "World's Ugliest Animal" by the Ugly Animal Preservation Society. Their spokesperson commented that "for too long the cute and fluffy animals have taken the limelight, but now the Blobfish will be a voice for the mingers who always get forgotten."
Too bloody right. Granted he looks like a melted scoop of strawberry ice-cream with the down-turned mouth of a sad clown, but he's still cute isn't he? There's something tragically human about that face; the misery, the pathos – he's just crying out for a hug.
To add to his woes, out in the real world this flabby little creature is sadly facing extinction. So chuck that sentimental teddy bear in the bin, adopt a Stuffed Blobfish today and immortalise this triumph of nature.
More detail and specification