- Calm your rage with these soothing shrooms
- Stretch them, twist them, smash them on the desk
- Japan's favourite anger management solution
- Made from durable rubber, they even feel like the real thing
- Non hallucinogenic, but more effective than magic mushrooms
- Four different and slightly phallic fungi to choose from
Feeling like Shiitake? You need some Stress Mushrooms.
Twist them, stretch them, pound them on the desk. Embrace Japan's favourite anger management solution and let these soothing shrooms ease the rage caused by everyday life.
There are four different and slightly phallic fungi to choose from; so whether it's financial pressures, relationship problems or overworking – just squeeze the bejesus out of a realistic rubber mushroom and feel your troubles fade away.
More detail and specification
Average 4.5/5 stars
Leah - 21st of December, 2017
"these squashy, phallic fungi are weird and satisfying to tug on, helping to relieve stress and amuse your friends"
Alec - 27th of March, 2017
"Perfect for every scenario, especially if you love the wild. Definitely for those who aren't fond of the subconcious stigma of a ball shape."
Nedas - 22nd of February, 2017
"Soft and squishy! So much fungus fun."
Midori - 23rd of December, 2016
"For my little sister as she stresses like its going out of fashion. Giggling to herself for a good 10 minutes and promised to use at work."
Zoe - 6th of October, 2016