Love it as much as we do?
- Turn game night upside down with Stranger Things Monopoly!
- A gateway drug to the hard stuff, like Dungeons & Dragons
- Buy, sell and trade your way to owning the most forts in Hawkins
- With locations like Hawkins Middle School, Joyce’s light up wall, and The Void
- Friends don’t lie but they do cheat at Monopoly
- Demogorgons don’t like eating property tycoons
Rediscover the fun of greedily buying every property you can get your filthy capitalist hands on, with a spooky ‘80s twist: The best board game ever has been given a Stranger Things makeover.
This gorgeous collectors edition is a playground fit for a superfan, with intricately moulded playing pieces from the Upside Down, to the Strange community chest and chance cards - now Walkie-Talkie and Blinking Lights cards - based on events from the show.
Officially licensed by both Netflix and Monopoly, so you can be sure you won’t end up helping ‘Twelve’ rescue ‘Bill’ from the ‘Semigorgon’, and other counterfeit curiosities.
Most importantly, Mike’s Basement is Old Kent Road and The Upside Down is Mayfair. Because that’s the most interesting bit of themed Monopoly boards. We’re not going to tell you the rest though, you’ll have to buy it and see for yourself.
Hey, stop looking at the photos! Cheapskate.
More detail and specification