Express Delivery Available. Select at Checkout.
Added to basket!
Storm Cloud Weather Predictor
We can wrap this. Select at basket.
- The foolproof weather-o-meter
- Never rely on your uncle's trick knee that plays up when it's raining again!
- The crystals inside react to different weather conditions
- For example, clear liquid = clear skies
- A functional piece of modern home decor? Sign us up tbh
The weather, a fickle mistress. Perhaps the ficklest mistress. Never get caught in the rain again with this stunning bit of magic. Technology? Pfft, nah.
This storm cloud was what Admiral Fitzroy used on his epic voyage with Charles Darwin aboard the HMS Beagle. In 1831. And we’ve been collectively sleeping on this advanced alien sorcery. Unbelievable.
Basically, the liquid inside the storm cloud will indicate what the weather has in store for you. It’s full of these delicate little crystals that freak out to match the weather.
We know, we were all skeptical, too. But then it started hailing and we knew before it even happened. True story.
More detail and specification